Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thoughts on Blogging

Its always way easier said than done...more so for blogging. Its a burning desire I have to start a blog and pen my thoughts down, but being consistent is something that I am really poor at.

My younger one...to liven things up
One may wonder why am I so obsessed with blogging, is it because its a popular fad these days? Not really. All I want to achieve is a clarity in my thoughts and being self aware. What does self-aware mean to me?

In this day and age, where I am bombarded everyday with tonnes of information and news all of which is mostly irrelevant to me and my existence, yet I tend to alteast summarily browse through them. This has led me to a stage where I am never in one place with both body and mind, I can think of disparate things and dream up all kinds of fantasies that I have nothing to do with my skill set, my present and in all probability thats not what I even really want.

I  hate being late, implying I hate wasting time. But with all the above confusion running in my head I am wasting years of my life chasing unwanted dreams.

Hence with blogging or keeping a diary I should be able to focus on my thoughts and stuff that truly matters to my existence.

I have tried pushing my friends and cousins into blogging but none have been able to stick to this habit. It just proves that birds of same feathers flock together..:D

So now the new motto is to blog whenever I am reminded of it. I am too unorganized to follow a schedule, that shouldnt mean that I dont do it ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment